Why Work With CRI?
Simply put, we help find the right job for you. If you’re tired of applying for positions and never hearing back or you’re unsure about which jobs to apply for, we can help.
If you are curious about new opportunities or know anyone who may be, send your resume to email@example.com or visit our job seeker page to apply.
- We have close relationships with the top construction firms in our target markets. Due to our longstanding client relationships, we have access to opportunities that are not advertised on the open market.
- We provide access to the following positions:
- Construction: Vice Presidents, Project Executives, MEP Professionals, Construction and Professionals, Project Managers, Field Engineers, Assistant Project Managers, Superintendents, Schedulers, Quality Control Controllers, etc…
- Real Estate: Owners Representatives, Real Estate Accounting professionals, Analysts, Director, Development Construction Managers, Property Accounting, Property Managers, Acquisition Professionals, Asset Managers etc…
- Transportation: CDL Drivers – both A and B as well as Warehouse Professionals. If you have your CDL Drop your resume we’ll help you find the right opportunity.
- We pride ourselves in being able to thoroughly prepare you for the interview process, including knowing what is important to your potential new employer. It’s your story and we’ll help you tell it.
- We maintain confidentiality. No personal information is released to clients (or anyone else) without your permission.
- If you’re unsure about compensation, we can educate you. There’s no reason to guess what you’re worth. We are a valuable source of information can share market knowledge in regard to: current salary, 401K, esop programs, and bonus levels being offered in the marketplace as well as who is hiring.
- Resume writing and updating is often the most daunting part of job hunting. Our recruiters are well versed in assisting you in updating, formatting, and editing your resume. If you are dragging your feet because your resume hasn’t been updated in years, we can help.
- We help manage your interview schedule and provide you feedback from companies in a timely matter.
- We have extensive experience reviewing offer letters, benefits and onboarding documents and understand how to help you navigate/compare with the market.
- As a job seeker our service if free to you. If you are curious about new opportunities or know anyone who may be, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our job search page to apply.